Thursday, February 2, 2012

Album Review: Kyler England - Electric Hum (2011)

The last time I listened to Electronic music are of Kate Havnevik and Mackintosh Braun aaaand Robyn until I discovered Kyler England. She seriously sounds like Sarah McLachlan the first time I heard her, I thought "What the... how come I didn't know Sarah has a new album?", but no it was Kyler with her brilliant assemble of songs for her latest album, Electric Hum. With a voice like her, she doesn't need synthesizer to make it sound good. Just sayin'.


The tracklist
  1. Battle Cry*
  2. Take This Things To Heart
  3. We Rise Like Smoke
  4. Eye of Your Storm*
  5. When The World Stops Spinning*
  6. Alchemy*
  7. Take Me With You
  8. Leave A Light On
  9. I Need You Now
  10. This Time Next Year
* is my personal favorite track.

THE VERDICT: 5/5
No way this album can be found here in Malaysia, but you can find it in iTunes store or her YouTube channel. She made all her song

No comments: