Sunday, January 29, 2012

Album Review: Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (2012)



She is so damn beautiful, and effing talented. She has voice to die for. Just like Shakira, she has multiple type of vocal variation and she ain't afraid to experiment and flaunt em'. I got a chance to listen to Born To Die before its official release this 30th January. You might wonder how do I managed to get all latest album when they are not yet released. Well, as music enthusiast, I got my own perks.

Here's the songlist for this upcoming delight.
  1. Born to Die
  2. Off to the Races
  3. Blue Jeans
  4. Video Games
  5. Diet Mountain Dew
  6. National Anthem
  7. Dark Paradise
  8. Radio
  9. Carmen
  10. Million Dollar Man
  11. Summertime Sadness
  12. This is What Makes Us Girls
  13. Without You
  14. Lolita
  15. Lucky Ones



My favorite are Born to Die, Off to the Races, Blue Jeans, Video Games, National Anthem *stop me please*. Well, to be honest, all of them are great. They are so damn catchy and you just love it the first time you listen to it. I can promise you that. How can you resist her sultry lazy voice. National Anthem has a gist of The Verve's Bitter Sweet Symphony for intro.

THE VERDICT: 5/5 
Let us hope they sell this album here in Malaysia or you can always go to YouTube to listen. SOPA my ass.

No comments: